Dr Stephen Murgatroyd is an e-learning consultant who continues to work globally at the highest levels of education. He seeks to continuously prod education decision-makers toward disruptive innovation and making a positive difference.
Interview: https://episodes.castos.com/onlinelearninglegends/035-Stephen-Murgatroyd-Final.mp3| recorded December 2019
Stephen’s profile: http://stephenmurgatroyd.me/
Stephen’s blog: https://themurgatroydblog.blogspot.com/
Nominated links (free to access):
- Video Presentations on Online Learning: https://teachonline.ca/tools-trends/how-teach-online-student-success/video-resources-teaching-online-and-at-a-distance
- 2019, Preparing for a Different Future – Learning in an Age of Disruption, Contact North | Contact Nord (PDF)
- Murgatroyd, S. (2019). Smart Learning for Smart Cities. In Sylvie Albert (ed.), Innovative Solutions for Creating Sustainable Cities. Cambridge: Cambridge Scholars Press.
- 2018, Let’s Engage in a Much-Needed Worldwide Discussion on the Need for and Best Use of Digital Learning Policy. Contact North | Contact Nord.
- 2014, How Online Learning Can Help Address the Talent and Skills Challenge for the New Economy. Contact North | Contact Nord, 2014.
Published works (requiring purchase):
- Murgatroyd, S and Simpson, D. (2011). Renaissance Leadership – Rethinking and Leading the Future. New York: Lulu Press.
- Murgatroyd, S (2011). Rethinking Education – Learning and the New Renaissance. New York: Lulu Press.
- Tully, J., and Murgatroyd, S. (2013). Rethinking Post Secondary Education – Why Universities and Colleges Need to Change & What Change Could Look Like. New York: Lulu Press.
- Aris, S., and Murgatroyd, S. (2017). Beyond Resilience: From Mastery to Mystery: A Workbook for Personal Mastery and Change. New York: Lulu Press.