Dr Sanjaya Mishra is Director: Education with the Commonwealth of Learning. His extensive career in online education builds on a distance education foundation, which includes time with the Indira Ghandi National Open University. Sanjaya has an international profile and has authored over 300 papers across his 30 years experience.
Interview: https://episodes.castos.com/onlinelearninglegends/8f2609e1-a786-41e9-add7-cfbb0a328e4c-074-Sanjaya-Mishra-Final.mp3 | recorded September 2022
Sanjaya’s profile: https://www.col.org/members/dr-sanjaya-mishra/
Nominated publications (free to access):
- Miao, F., Mishra, S., Orr, D., & Janssen, B. (2019). Guidelines on the development of open educational resources policies. UNESCO and Commonwealth of Learning. ISBN: 978-92-3-100341-7.
- Mishra, S. (2017) Open educational resources: Removing barriers from within. Distance Education 38(3), pp. 369-380. DOI: 10.1080/01587919.2017.1369350
- Mishra, S. (2017). Promoting use and contribution of Open Educational Resources. Commonwealth Educational Media Centre for Asia (CEMCA): India.
- Mishra, S., Misra, P.K. (2022). Open, distance, and digital non-formal education in developing countries. In: Handbook of Open, Distance and Digital Education. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-19-0351-9_21-1
- Mishra, S., & Panda, S. (Eds.) (2020). Technology-enabled learning: Policy, pedagogy and practice. Commonwealth of Learning: Vancouver. ISBN 978-1-894975-98-8.